We feel the middle school-age group is a very important time in a child’s life as they go through different transitions. We want Club 58 to be a place where they can come and be with their peers, feel loved, accepted, develop strong God centered relationships, pray, support one another and learn God’s word. All while having fun doing it!
We want to get the Club 58 youth active in the community by being role models for their peers that will carry on to their schools. We encourage the kids to bring their bible each Sunday and an offering as they are able to. The lessons are focused on getting them active.
Club 58 meets after worship on the first 3 Sundays of the month (look for the notice on the screens). We meet in the lower level of the church, in the youth room. The last Sunday of the month the kids will stay in service with their families.
Our Club 58 Vision:
* To use their gifts and talents to develop leaders for Jesus Christ.
* To pray for one another, grow spiritually, develop strong God centered relationships and to be active in the group studies.
* To understand God’s love, the calling he has for their lives, and to share it with their families, friends and at school.
* To have community events, like Christmas Caroling, doing a craft at a Nursing Home, Cleaning in the Community, etc.
* To have fun outings with each other like sporting events, picnics, rolling skating, etc.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact either or both of us.
Paul Kiepert: 414-916-9400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Esther Kiepert: 414-530-8960 or email@example.com